The boys over at Precipiste Pictures have put together another awesome short film. It explores the age old surf lingo term Hadjama, meaning “When the water is cold on your ass brah!” which is a concept that applies to winter riding too. The film was shot during some January surfing sessions on Maui’s North Shore and riding road accessed terrain in the old growth forests of Mt. Baker.
The film is full of big wave action, fluffy pillow lines, warm smiles and the beautiful cinematography we expect from CJ and Ned. Enjoy!
AN INDEPENDENT CHANNELTheory Magazine is an arts and culture publication based in Bozeman, Montana. We feature talented artists, writers, musicians and filmmakers from the area, and from around the globe. Our open call for submissions is always extended, to let everyones voice be heard.
CONNECT WITH US
- Growing Pains The pain of growing up becomes forgotten, and the conflicts, excitements… »
- How did you get your start in graphic design and advertising? It’s what always made… »
- "Whether you are doing it for yourself or making a career out of it, keep… »
- These ceramic cups are replicas cast from plastic disposable cups. The surface is a… »
- "I personally desire darker imagery, but from a business standpoint, I have to tone… »
Incorrect user ID specified.